Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wishing and griping

Lately, I have been really struggling with some things. For one; we tithe faithfully nearly every payday. That isn't a gripe. However; we still struggle to make ends meet.
On top of that, Dick has had a route for the last six months that doesn't allow for much overtime.
That makes it really hard to stay on top of things. One week, his check for two weeks was 1100.00. Our mortgage is 1199.00. Add utilities, food(what food? Grocery shopping? really? what's that?)
you get the idea.
I see so many people who don't serve God, don't pay taxes, and definitely don't tithe and they have oodles of money to do things. WE didn't even get to go camping this summer!
I am tired of seeing posts on facebook about "Going to eat here" or "In San Diego" or even a movie,and we can't do much of anything. I am tired of trying to figure out which bill I can pay,and how am I going to get the shoes I so desperately need? I am tired of struggling,and tired (frankly) of trying to be faithful,and we just can't catch a break. I am so done. Stick a fork in me.

No comments: